Mar 2, 2008

Happy Winter, Sad Winter



Last month, I participated in Sarah's very brilliant Mid-Winter Gocco Swap.

Happy Winter

This inspiration for my contribution was a lonely scene from a park near my house, an empty playground that has been covered in snow since late January. It's printed on two different cards. The first is a gravely gray that gives the image a melancholy feel and the second is a pool blue that reflects happier winter days when the sun shows itself.

Sad Winter

I hope my swap pals enjoy them as much as I enjoyed receiving their packages!

1 Comments:

Blogger cloth.paper.string said...

i love how your print appears so different on the blue and the grey! and, you're so right about the sun's push and pull, and its effect on these winter days.

3/02/2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home